Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: person
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- divine spiritual Being descended who experienced death in the person
- he gradually became a brooding person. Now he realized (under the influence
- As a matter of fact, the person in question is a professor of philosophy
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- Here was a soul, a personality, who did all this and, at the same time,
- soul of this personality, who has just died, is more than anything else
- in similar positions do as he has done. This is not just a personal
- significant an example this personality can be. It does not matter how
- with the soul of a person, who has died after a very active life. This
- their I to us. Perception of the other person's I, not of our own, that
- departure for psychology; indeed, for each person the starting point
- into the soul of another person but can only guess at it by interpreting
- what that person says. In other words, we are supposed to interpret
- limits of our own personality to keep us from realizing that living
- artistic sense; in short, a robust, cheerful, sensuous person. He
- house of a canon. This Salzburg canon is a very mysterious personality,
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- by an artist? He will say, “This is a representation of a person
- for him to paint a person whose physical body was being depleted by
- of person you were in your previous incarnation. The formation of the
- own opinion, are very learned in craniology. They feel a person's skull
- find anything about a person's deeper nature revealed in the structure
- if our feelings, our heart and soul, are attached to personalities in
- appeared in several of a person's ancestors also emerge when the line
- artist sculpted a person in movement, he knew out of inner knowledge,
- reality; they show the person as he or she is — most of the time,
- book that portrays a person's whole life. Well, someone who had heard
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- know that the person who wrote the words: “Wounds abide, hours
- as the imitation of that gesture by another person in another room does.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- to indicate that the person who spoke just wanted to get some attention,
- events that have recently taken place on a small scale, in one person's
- but not the other person's painting.
- order to talk about national prejudices or personal likes and dislikes
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- musical and those who are not. In terms of the soul a musical person
- unmusical persons.
- were to explain why one person is musical and another is not, if it
- Imagine a person living in Rome at the time
- he became a very important personality, a reformer who accomplished
- the person was like in previous incarnations, then people would do well
- I have done, but it would be in poor taste if I were to approach a person
- person. In our time it is generally false when somebody looks within
- and then claims to have been this or that person. If we are to know
- incarnations. Yet they had all been important personalities, the most
- on Atlantis, this person came to very interesting conclusions that were
- the whole person so that he or she can grow close to its deepest impulses.
- I think of the Christ. He belongs to us all, He is the person we all
- on the person in question that can be compared to how we learn to read
- to imagine that a person who takes in spiritual science in a living
- is Mary Magdalene reincarnated. This would not occur to such a person;
- person he had worked with for a long time. He said that person did not
- and goes ahead with his writing. Now this person has written many brochures
- not give some advice to a person suffering from this or that ailment.
- to the place where Neptune was said to be, so this person focused his
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: