Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plane
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- on this planet. Innumerable treaties, attempts of every kind, bear
- like a solar nebula and rotated and that the planets eventually split
- a cut in the middle for the equatorial plane, and a needle to stick
- see the “planets” splitting off just beautifully. Then the
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- of the airplane in the style of the period, saying with great seriousness
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- words about the great and grievous loss on the physical plane we have
- trivial way the pain we feel about our loss on the physical plane. Pain
- on the physical plane in the twelve senses. Things are certainly rather
- way. [He means here in a way not on the physical plane.] He had
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- are awake on the physical plane is ego activity. The ego is present
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- the zodiac and the relationship of the movements of the seven planets
- that do not apply to all seven planets, but only to the sun and moon
- lines express represents the laws of the movements of the seven planets.
- the planets' orbits through the signs of the zodiac. Thus, what is going
- signs of the zodiac, the planets are also used, but they are used to
- “Dance of the Planets,” “Pentecost,” “Twelve
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- during the earlier periods of our earthly planet the senses of the human
- concepts applying only to the physical plane, they no longer contain
- only on the physical plane, to turn into thinking about the spiritual
- in the same way we think about things on the physical plane. Indeed,
- that Leverrier discovered the planet Neptune merely on the basis of
- found in observing the planet Uranus. If Uranus does not move the way
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: