Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: play
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- plays we have performed here on several occasions, plays that have for
- nine novels, fourteen plays, and nine volumes of essays. His case is
- so many novels, so many plays, and who is quite well-known, admits now
- plays; he wrote still more, but he disavows the earlier ones. It is
- plays he now disavows,
- that time was playing an important role.
- has written ten novels, fourteen plays, and many books of essays, finally
- those who have written countless essays and plays — even if they
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- and some of his other plays.
- to have his wife play the piano for him in the evening; yet he considered
- listening to it at all. So she played the piano for him, but he understood
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- outstanding part he played in the great and fateful events of our time,
- of balance and movement, will then become spiritualized and play the
- was a playboy disturbed in his complacency only by one single passion,
- in Rome among the Monsignors, most of whom, of course, only played
- who was assassinated in Sarajevo, plays a special part in the spiritual
- infante Don Tadeo. If circumstances force me now to play his role
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- interaction plays itself out in the rhythm of sleeping and waking: building
- For example, let's take a quality that plays a role throughout human
- this philosopher's logical conscience. His analogy was of a child playing
- this image. First, we have a little child playing with a doll, but this
- a living being. The child would hardly play with the doll at all if
- as much as usually comes of children playing with dolls — on which
- old and is now beginning, after having written many plays and novels,
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- did not play a role in the world. On the other hand, we also know there
- element did not play a part, too. It is only a matter of establishing
- to play a certain role. But first we must return to the direction the
- important than another. In the Orient, we find at most a continual play
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- festival in which a part is usually, if not always, played by the
- Our thought also turns to the Christmas Plays so often performed among
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: