Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: round
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- were looking for all around him when he was still young. By the same token,
- allows someone who has so far remained in the background of the story
- science to gain ground. Even though the simplest souls would readily
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- around the earth. Thus, the passage of each nerve fiber through the
- month — another cosmic relationship! The orbit of the moon around
- on the ground, you see an external reality. But if you think about this
- the subject of the painting can then walk around. In my book I have
- around the earth or the earth around the sun. I would only be interested
- the earth moves around the sun or the sun around the earth. He would
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- one of our coarser senses, we bump into the world around us. The sense
- inspired when surrounded by a pleasant fragrance they had smelled previously
- with the other people around us means living with their souls. We live
- You see, everything in the world around us
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- during earth evolution; we have become upright beings, walking around
- the astral body more quickly than is usually the case. I will pass around
- and around Berlin at one time and names such as Josua Klein and others.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- of the earth while surrounded by sublime nature and its graceful beauty
- to true poetry because there is much too much verse around, and poetry
- weaves in what is real, in everything around us.
- been thinking about a man I spent much time with around the turn of
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- He wrote a book about tying a knot into a round ribbon of one piece, which
- reality surrounding us. This is how it must be for the sake of spiritual
- around us and try to understand things more deeply. If we do not take
- are grounded in reality, the more they are usually convinced their opinion
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- WHEN WE look at the world around us as our senses and intellect perceive
- he were then to go up with a candle to look around, he would of course
- and the subject would then step out of the canvas and walk around the
- hardly touched by what goes on around them. Others go through life with
- so open a soul that they are deeply affected by what is going on around
- you will not find any grounds for the idea that the Gospels advocate
- around, so to speak, and came from the unspiritual into the spiritual.
- and that they bring us into conflict with the world around us, and that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: