Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: soul
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- and we cannot look only for the lofty feelings that warm our souls.
- and to give ourselves up to contemplations that warm our souls. Therefore
- that we must work on the development of our souls particularly in these
- rightly, our souls must be imbued with something of tremendous sublimity.
- enigma of death and of the preservation of the eternal life of the soul
- in death — Easter brings all this before our souls.
- we can grasp such thoughts. Our souls will have to work their way out
- to celebrate and not neglect the inner Pentecost in our soul. Some people
- flow into our souls so that our thinking becomes really enlivened, truly
- in our soul nowadays, not at all easy. Now I have here the book of a
- out of his or her own soul to the external impression given by nature.
- Nothing must be added by the soul.
- own soul was to be excluded. Thus, the impressionist painters tried
- in Vienna, he was heart and soul for socialism; he had a passion for
- of the soul; again it might just as well have been with another teacher.
- science to gain ground. Even though the simplest souls would readily
- the inner Pentecost seriously, to kindle the light in the soul, and
- some people in the world who understand how the Pentecost of the soul
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- soul, enthusiasm, or mood, are connected to the blood. The relationship
- as that in our soul between abstract, cold thinking and the enthusiasm
- our soul, because it did not permeate our body at the beginning of our
- were to be ensouled by what did not permeate our body right from the
- effect, whether it will enter into people's souls. It is a book everyone
- have done a great deal for the life of their soul. Several people have
- for the soul than the writings people so often turn to in their sincere
- in order to find nourishment for their soul and to find a way into the
- soul. Granted, it would have required some effort, but that would have
- been good for them. A certain naive searching of souls has become more
- for the soul-gunk produced by Ralph Waldo Trine or for the stuff you
- translating a number of such soul-gunk writings, not Ralph Waldo Trine
- for their souls.
- to nourish people's souls. In the book I mentioned and also in the booklet
- age. I believe it will be good if you will take into your souls what
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- day before yesterday, Herr von Moltke's soul passed through the gate
- Moltke. However, I would like to say something that is now in my soul,
- understood only gradually. This man and his soul stand before my soul as
- when we think of Herr von Moltke's soul. He participated most actively
- Here was a soul, a personality, who did all this and, at the same time,
- fervent thirst for knowledge that ever inspired a soul in our day and
- soul of this personality, who has just died, is more than anything else
- science. We can only wish with all our soul that more and more people
- meaning of the signs of the times correctly. May many follow this soul
- that this soul has given as much to what flows and pulsates through
- our spiritual science as we have been able to give him. Now souls are
- with the soul of a person, who has died after a very active life. This
- to explore with the help of our spiritual science. And the souls now
- about how significant it is that souls now take what has flowed for
- Spirit of your soul, ever working Guardian!
- Our souls' imploring love
- To the soul it lovingly seeks.
- everything we experience in our soul, is related to the outer world
- the same with the life of our soul and the twelve senses. Half of the
- the night life of our soul, so to speak, for with the sense of touch,
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- and concepts with what arises in our soul when we speak of these
- was so ugly one would have expected anything else but not that the soul
- itself in their soul, while the shape of their skull was an expression
- if our feelings, our heart and soul, are attached to personalities in
- different from physical heredity, namely to an inclination of the soul
- work on the soul when they are seen in the light of spiritual science.
- had developed their intellectual or mind soul. Our I is directed to
- the outside while our intellectual or mind soul is oriented to the inside
- As you know, the sentient soul developed
- during the Egypto-Chaldean epoch, and the intellectual or mind soul
- in the Greco-Latin epoch. Yet, the intellectual soul is still focused
- need to assume the soul exists, but we can look at the world as if it
- and it is important that this truth stirs our souls; for those who find
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- old habits of soul. For instance, we must not approach such conceptions
- in human souls when the medieval views of the devil were alive be applied
- a balance in the human heart and soul. And that is why we can fall prey
- but develop general truths out of their hearts and souls; they carry
- find a clear striving for balance in the soul. Thus it could happen
- and eternal truths. Then what lives in the human soul and what is spread
- the most noble and greatest striving that can light up in human souls.
- be inwardly glad, having all the forces of gladness in his soul shaken
- that pours out of the human soul in the right place. Not all words that
- means to experience with the soul the reality in the universe. This
- the human soul growing together with reality and maintain the balance
- in the hearts and souls of the people and true balance reigned in their
- of the human soul are traced back to psycho-sexuality.
- tendency of the soul, the whole form and understanding of the soul.
- the truth, and what is important is the whole attitude of the soul,
- soul has to take so humanity can find its way to the spiritual.
- an end in itself. From now on all those unredeemed German souls, and
- we need a world view that allows the soul to grow together with reality in
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- not live in our souls so that we simply know it in the same way we know
- life. One thing above all must permeate the activity of our soul if
- soul takes in directly and to what it takes in to preserve and work
- think the newspapers leave their soul as easily as they entered it.
- not imprint itself as deeply into the soul of most people these days,
- the subconscious of our soul and works there as a force over time. It
- in the souls of many people. We can see the basic character and structure
- of existence arise before the soul. The same mistake, however, the same
- amount to the insight that we must find in our soul the elements, the
- even without spiritual science, to experience this freedom of the soul
- of their soul? You can answer that question for yourselves on the basis
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- be added to the human soul if we are to advance from the ordinary scientific
- outlook to that of the science of the spirit. The soul must be taken
- world was based on the spiritual taking hold of the soul. That is why
- of initiation. Initiation was not based on teaching souls to describe
- Now we must put ourselves into the Asian soul
- world. They believed that now the soul would not return anymore; they
- However, the soul returned anyway! Every evening
- letter and to bum it in the temple. He did so, and the soul never returned
- musical and those who are not. In terms of the soul a musical person
- conclusion, there is a certain difference in the souls of musical and
- so open a soul that they are deeply affected by what is going on around
- the musical soul developed. On the other hand, people who were dulled
- imbues our souls with a longing to perceive in pictures, then all this
- the soul in a preceding incarnation and musicality in a later one, as
- which cannot unfold if we don't carry all this in our soul in the right
- You see, Asians live much more in the group-soul and much less as individuals.
- Morals are in a sense innate to them, inborn through the group-soul.
- the group-soul behind and must be left to their own resources. That
- with it. I just wanted to show you that even the simplest soul can light
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- uplift the soul. It will therefore be more fitting to-day to speak of
- of the human soul in order that mankind may go forward to better days.
- sublime. If human souls are able to celebrate the Easter festival
- preservation in death itself of the eternal life of the soul
- upon how deeply men are able to experience these thoughts. That souls
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: