Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: structure
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- In contrast to that, the structure and development of the nervous system
- the cosmos and the structure of our nervous system, like many other
- built up out of little globules, and we project this structure on the
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- We have to assume then a fourfold structure for this physical body.
- find anything about a person's deeper nature revealed in the structure
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- has seven lines. The structure of the poem is such that what the seven
- the structure is not just superficial or merely external; it is the
- poem's inner structure. This is what matters.
- give ourselves over to this sentence structure, we can connect with what
- of sentence structure, a piece of trashy literature, really artistically
- who writes so abominably badly — in his sentence structure, his
- in the souls of many people. We can see the basic character and structure
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- the artistic structure of a house.
- Suppose we had some kind of structure artistically built up out of layers
- all of these arranged artistically into some kind of a structure. Now
- the paper rolls were arranged in the artistic structure.
- artful structure of paper rolls, but the paper rolls have to form it
- out what is artfully hidden in the structure made up of the individual
- find that when we first look at this structure, we cannot know anything
- about the paintings inside the rolls. If the structure is rather artful
- sciences. They describe this artistic structure, while ignoring completely
- of the elaborate structure of the rolls allows us to get an idea and
- up and part of the whole structure? No, it does not! Conventional science
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: