Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: touch
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- through our twelve senses. These are the senses of touch, life, movement,
- You see, our sense of touch pushes us into
- the night life of our soul, so to speak, for with the sense of touch,
- of touch is barely connected with the day life of our soul, that is,
- the impressions of the sense of touch. Just try it and you'll see how
- you touched a few years ago. Indeed you'll find you have little need
- touch, and you will find it very difficult to remember the perceptions
- sense of touch becomes completely spiritual. What is now subconscious
- and rebirth consists of the perceptions of the sense of touch spread
- out over the whole universe, where we do not touch but are touched.
- We feel that we are touched by spiritual beings everywhere, while in
- physical life it is we who touch others. Between death and rebirth we
- to me, and we have been in touch albeit not in the ‘local’
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- where misery reigns; they look at everything, are touched by it, and
- words can be greater and can touch our hearts more profoundly than what
- is only an example and a more profoundly touching one than the previous
- completely lost touch with him. Now I see that this same man, thoroughly
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- hardly touched by what goes on around them. Others go through life with
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: