Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: true
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- If we have any right and true feeling at all, we cannot possibly, even
- I think the very opposite is true, for it seems to me absolutely
- that he is looking in the right direction for the true sources of enlivened
- them mere daubing. This may often have been true, but we will not argue
- impression. Expressionists do the opposite. That is true; Hermann Bahr
- — but a writer who is serious about writing, who is a true seeker,
- boy?” asked the father. “Yes, it's true, father, we do all
- blunders perpetrated against true thinking and leading to a materialistic
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- it is true in a spiritual sense regardless of any paradox — that
- accept what He has revealed in the form of anthroposophy as a true Christ-revelation.
- and one that is true to reality. A logically correct concept is not
- necessarily true to reality. In my new book I have tried to elaborate
- what it means to think true to reality. So much that is deplorable in
- is also necessarily true to reality. However, thinking that is true
- tree trunk, a “true unreality,” because what it appears
- your thinking is true to reality.
- It is indeed true that people now are moving in a direction
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- the evolution of our time, in the true sense of the word a symbol of what
- It is true, and we should not forget it,
- that this is true when you consider how easily we can store the impressions
- can see from this that the human being is in the truest sense of the
- true? No, indeed it is not true!
- It is indeed true that we move through life
- between all true spirituality and what will come from the West if the
- true theosophists did not allow themselves to be known ...
- cover for the four or five true leaders of the world. And, looking
- Austrian character, but his true identity shines through the disguise,
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- added during earth evolution if we take “see” in the true
- Let us assume an artist with a true feeling
- we will say that artists, while they are creating, often feel a true
- may be more or less true and can sometimes even be quite correct, but
- If our thinking is to be true to reality,
- Many things can be logical, but whether they are true to reality is
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- all kinds of facts with the intention to speak about the true spiritual
- has to have a feeling for this and know that true poetry is the poetry
- rhyme, not all that passes for poetry is true poetry. But it is true
- in the hearts and souls of the people and true balance reigned in their
- to true poetry because there is much too much verse around, and poetry
- that are true on this opposite path, only then will light be shed upon
- lack that definitely exists. In the truest sense of the word, there
- but the renewal of the true Christian life of feeling and experience.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- of spiritual science will be understood in the true sense of the word
- but it is true nevertheless. Though nowadays people hardly feel this
- of humor!” Indeed, that is true; for precisely when we enter into
- true laws of form for the poetry of the future.
- however, he was struck by the thought — and here true vocation met
- science is born out of true reality, and if we are to understand spiritual
- science, we must familiarize ourselves with the impulse of true reality.
- true spiritual striving, or mere empty words.
- achieve: a sense for style, a true feeling for art even in this area,
- the true wellspring of life for Christianity, can be understood only
- opposed this true understanding grew ever larger.
- it does not matter what we fool ourselves into thinking true; what matters
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- Now, it is also true that we can wake up
- the ears. It is indeed true that we study these parts for their spiritual
- in layers. And that gives you a picture of our true cosmic edifice.
- is given in images in such a way that it is a true reality for them.
- generally glad to say it is only fiction and is not necessarily true.
- true. Yet, he was so loosely connected to our movement that he left
- been told were true.” Well, that's what the Asians say.
- on a true picture. This is how things should really flow into pictures.
- as positive. Nevertheless, it is true that most people know about this
- preached regicide. But this is not true. In general, people often know
- things that are untrue but don't as often and as thoroughly know things
- that are true.
- — and I am telling you a true story here. Someone was ill in a
- of our Society and its total annihilation. True, all this does not harm
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- true we can never for a single moment forget the suffering that is now so
- Whitsun festival inwardly and with true earnestness.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: