Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: truth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- truth that Christmas also commemorates our etheric, elemental nature,
- to learn everything, to look for the truth everywhere. Thus, he searches
- quest for the truth by going to the theosophists in London. Then he
- we could ever have taken such nonsense for the truth — nonsense
- that is now taught as truth in all our schools! Herman Grimm goes on
- hope to find the truth and which has achieved a great deal, as you will
- desperate attempts by philosophers to rise above the simple truth that
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- the blood system. Only when we take warmly to the truths contained in
- And this truth applies not only to philosophers ut also to other people
- spiritual truths stream into our present age.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- also was one of us, seeking knowledge and truth with the most holy,
- self-evident truth: “Psychological phenomena are the point of
- is no truth in this.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- it can never be the whole truth or be exhaustive, because it is a fact
- When I examine the crystal for what it is, it tells me the truth about
- it also tell us the truth about itself? No, certainly not; it is telling
- and leaves; all these belong to the tree trunk. I find the truth about
- and it is important that this truth stirs our souls; for those who find
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- This way we will never find the truth, at
- least not the kind of historical truth that will help us in life. Although
- However, if I may say so, truth shines forth from these events.
- but develop general truths out of their hearts and souls; they carry
- of a concrete reality, speaks the profound truth that human life is
- and eternal truths. Then what lives in the human soul and what is spread
- truth of the world only if we continuously come upon the truth in our
- truths in us and don't walk by a sundial as we would by a plow or something
- truth. No matter how often we abstractly impress upon ourselves that
- how many beautiful ethical truths about the use of time we impress upon
- poetry when out of Christianity's eternal truths there pours forth:
- cultural and spiritual realm, to use words to get to any truths about
- is simply “the truth,” one cannot build a world view. How
- the truth, and what is important is the whole attitude of the soul,
- these things. These truths must be looked at from the point of view
- the zenith of earth evolution, and then the living into it, this truth
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- The Feeling For Truth
- reality and truth. In Brussels, there is the Wiertz Museum, where
- who deal with truth the way it is usually done cannot understand spiritual
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- in fiction. Fiction does not lay any claim to truth. People are content
- general truth. It is quite all right to talk about the flexibility of
- incarnation based on this talent. These truths are derived from individual
- Most people may understand truths like these,
- we should have for the great spiritual truths. This reverence consists
- the Gospels confirms the truth of the great word, “Where two or
- of the truths connected with the Mystery of Golgotha. Let us realize
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- more than an analogy, indeed it is a profound truth to say that in
- understanding of spiritual truths such as these.
- truth the Whitsun festival is linked with the whole universe. Just as
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: