Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: understood
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- of what is universally human. It is understood, at least to a certain
- understood that. Expressionists do not look at nature at all —
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- listening to it at all. So she played the piano for him, but he understood
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- understood only gradually. This man and his soul stand before my soul as
- understood the first two-thirds of it, but not the last third because
- there and can be understood by the canon and, on the other hand, of
- he understood as it was meant. The canon continues:
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- facts; they would only be misunderstood. But in the future historians
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- of spiritual science will be understood in the true sense of the word
- that can be understood only when we accept to some degree the facts
- the true wellspring of life for Christianity, can be understood only
- number of those who understood dwindled while the number of those who
- of the Mystery of Golgotha, which has to be understood with the etheric
- body. Everything else can be understood with the physical body. But
- has to be understood with the etheric body. Therefore either spiritual
- of Christianity because the Mystery of Golgotha will not be understood.
- In this respect we are still misunderstood by all those who think they
- could e understood only by people with a certain amount of education,
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- to understand for our materialist culture. Yet, this must be understood
- for the world has to be read if it is to be understood spiritually.
- understood in the deepest sense.
- understood in pictures than in abstract concepts.
- what can be misunderstood
- a serious talk may be misunderstood. However, it is absolutely necessary,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: