Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0169)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: work
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- that we must work on the development of our souls particularly in these
- again when people decide to work at understanding such spiritual things.
- we can grasp such thoughts. Our souls will have to work their way out
- our art, recreation, work, social life, travel, and domestic life.
- the work of artists such as Goethe, Schiller, Shakespeare, Corneille,
- the external world and then worked with it spiritually. In art the perception
- have denied the status of “art” to all works that do not
- politics. Bahr then returned to Berlin and worked for a while as editor
- it can work quite well to give only the first impression. A socialist
- nature and quickly set it down, without any inner work on the visual
- do? He turns to Goethe, reads his works, for example, the following
- imagination, concept and idea are all at work at once, manifesting
- elementary inner sight. And then he went further. He read the works
- So, Bahr gradually worked his way through
- day may still come. In any case, you can see that here a man is working
- arrives at reading Goethe. Working his way through Goethe's writings,
- and has expressed in his works.
- an ape and have gradually worked his way up to his current world view
- have worked his way down to the bishop's world view. Such anecdotes are
- between us and the animals. This man makes short work of the whole history
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 2: Blood and Nerves
- are more or less the result of outside influences, of everything working
- some of the great, spiritual works our great writers created in the
- nineteenth century; they are magnificent and important works. However,
- works are the philosophical writings of Schiller, for instance, his
- Their works provide a completely different kind of nourishment
- spiritual world. If they had only turned to works such as Schelling's
- comparisons and analogies in this book because I did not work with abstract,
- worked with images like this. It remains to be seen whether this unique
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 3: The Twelve Human Senses
- formed the basis of his actions and his work — to appreciate and
- then works as a deeply significant, powerful force in the realm we want
- Spirit of your soul, ever working Guardian!
- life. He did not see the spirit working in the outer world — a
- works, he admits that he is only just beginning to really understand
- with each other through secret signs, and working wonderfully and
- perhaps not to be entered but merely felt, yet working and predominating
- other nor anything of each other and yet are working together and
- select. On theology there were only the most essential works, the
- were more books: all of Kant's works, including the collected volumes
- but of German literature only the works of Novalis and Goethe, the
- on the acknowledgment of God in the living deed, the pious work
- who have written neo-German works on Goethe.
- to work. At the time of the assassination in Sarajevo, this poor fool
- long overstepped the limits of his earthly work and had already
- over completely, I knew. In order to fulfill his work he could no
- uniform and consistent since the beginning of our work.
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 4: The Human Organism Through the Incarnations
- of growth an development, at work in both the physical and the etheric
- it works to expel the sickness upward. That is why many people and even
- has a depleting, consuming nature. That has to be expressed in the work
- really worked like a beaver to present his points. This book traces
- of all this busy work? The objective is to show that traits that have
- work on the soul when they are seen in the light of spiritual science.
- the artists in ancient Greece did not work with their models as modem
- water because the comparison to a doll does not work: dolls are at least
- according to his own admission — to read Goethe's works and that
- Now we have been working together for a long
- the seriousness of our striving, the seriousness of our work. Now, let
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 5: Balance in Life
- but a shadow of what works and weaves in the spiritual world. How vividly
- facts work side by side, each as important as the others and instead
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 6: The Feeling For Truth
- artworks for museums to hang pictures as if they did not really belong
- days when people judge art. Do people buy actual works of art? No, names
- were unable to sell their own work. When they wrote the name Leonardo
- soul takes in directly and to what it takes in to preserve and work
- the subconscious of our soul and works there as a force over time. It
- goes on working in what we can call the general spirit of the times,
- in and works upon the ego, which imprints it into our memory, has much
- Meyer's works showed clear, decisive, and strictly methodical research.
- Herman Grimm, on the other hand, was not to be called a real worker
- really lives in the style of Herman Grimm's works, in his manner of
- be dictated to us by reality, by what lives and works in reality, not
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- without having any idea that each brick in turn is a small work of art,
- with its forces working into us primarily from the twelve signs of the
- that have worked in us over millions and millions of years, and have
- Asians do not understand this. In what they call works of art, they
- useless occupation. Clearly, we have to understand the Asian art works
- when Michelangelo and Raphael produced their great works and not seeing
- this would happen only if we worked with crude concepts. If we stay
- He was making propaganda for the spiritual world while working his job!
- person he had worked with for a long time. He said that person did not
- only quotations from my printed and published works, but also long passages
- it can easily develop in such a way that it works against what spiritual
- works, for the idea of accepting a person's teaching in order to refute
- all human beings, for the working together of all people. And let us
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- spiritual, and that it is vitally urgent to work for the development
- Christmas Tree, and the birth, too, leads our minds to the workings
- will have themselves to work their way out of the present catastrophic
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: