Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0175)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: aries
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Cosmic/Human Metamorphosis: Lecture 2. The Metamorphoses of the Soul-Forces
- it rose in Aries (Astronomy continues to say in Aries
- varies, because he breathes rather quicker in childhood and more
- Title: Cosmic/Human Metamorphosis: Lecture 6. Man and the Super-Terrestrial
- travels round the outermost boundaries of the solar system. When
- Title: Cosmic/Human Metamorphosis: Lecture 7. Errors and Truths.
- help of the Commentaries, the more I am impressed with a lively sense
- for thousands of years. Let the masters of the Bible commentaries
- my contemporaries, who will stand by me in this; I refer to the
- vision of the Spiritual world itself, that no commentaries or exegesis
- commentaries, we cannot be surprised that:
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Two
- seminaries, applied to the soul and not to the spirit. For
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Four
- contemporaries, for the time was not yet ripe to receive
- ovaries are fertilized by windblown pollen — he too
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Five
- across an observation of one of our contemporaries which is
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Six
- opposition from the dignitaries who could make their
- found amongst many of their contemporaries. One of these was
- worlds. Many who were contemporaries of the Mystery of
- contrast to his predecessors and contemporaries he shrank
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Seven
- quite incomprehensible to his contemporaries (with the
- raised no problems for the contemporaries of the Evangelists,
- whole libraries — we find that we can piece together
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Eight
- human standards. This explains the many commentaries on
- commentaries on nearly every work in scripture. His
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Nine
- were eminently suited to act as intermediaries because they
- consciousness of its boundaries, of the limitations of its
- Kant set boundaries to reason, but his disciples extended
- these boundaries and each went his own way. Ultimately
- fine sentiments about the “boundaries of
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Ten
- shoulders above his contemporaries.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: