You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: julian
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Two
- of the Emperor Julian the Apostate. In recent times attention
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Six
- when an initiated Emperor called Julian the Apostate came
- Julian the Apostate and to indicate the relation of our
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Seven
- history is Julian the Apostate (a successor of Constantine)
- Julian occupies a special place in the history of the West.
- earliest childhood Julian was held in low esteem by the
- individual such as Julian by resorting to prenatal
- from the predictions of the Sibylline oracles that Julian
- Julian from being raised to the purple. It was decided that
- was a strange aura attaching to Julian which inspired terror
- appearance of Julian at this moment in history must be seen
- neutralize the dangerous tendencies of Julian's make-up
- culture and civilization. When he grew older Julian learned
- initiation, an initiate in the person of Julian once again
- that Julian undertook must be judged in the light of his
- personality as Julian we must give due weight to the effects
- of this initiation. What spiritual benefit had Julian derived
- man on Earth. It was clear to Julian that the world can never
- Mysteries and which were certainly communicated to Julian who
- In effect, Julian only came in contact with a very exoteric
- sense. Julian had no such intention; indeed his purpose was
- And so Julian
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Eight
- that a figure such as Julian the Apostate was initiated into
- Julian's avowed object was to discover how the
- earlier lecture that Aristotle was a prophet and that Julian
- this reason that Julian embarked on his Persian campaign. He
- Julian the Apostate had a deeper understanding of
- Christianity in a superficial way. But Julian felt
- ancient wisdom, the last traces of which Julian still found
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Nine
- because Julian had been unable to carry out his intentions;
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Ten
- the Mysteries), that mystery of which Julian the Apostate had
- explains clearly why Julian the Apostate rejected the
- way back again to the spirit in the right way. Now Julian the