Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0175)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sulphur
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Cosmic/Human Metamorphosis: Lecture 7. Errors and Truths.
- Sulphur and Salt, the three chief conceptions by which people tried at
- to think in the same way of Mercury, Sulphur and Salt, as did a man in
- grasp of Mercury, Sulphur and Salt. Now of course, when the ordinary
- works in his laboratory. In speaking of sulphur the ordinary man
- he has tried in his retort for the transmutation of sulphur. As to
- time when they spoke of Mercury, Sulphur and Salt. De
- Breathing-Man? De Saint-Martin replies, Sulphur. So that according to
- by those actions which have their origin in Sulphur, or that which is
- of the nature of Sulphur. He then goes on to ask: What is at work in
- making use of the three conceptions of Mercury, Sulphur and Salt.
- shows how on the one hand one may use Mercury, Sulphur and Salt to
- air, Mercury and Sulphur may be connected in a special way, in a
- similar way to that in which saltpetre and sulphur are united in
- the elements of Mercury and Sulphur by means of Salt, explosions can
- sulphur-body and of the salt-body. For these conceptions,
- throw the old ideas of Mercury, Sulphur, and Salt into modern thought;
- Sulphur, Quicksilver, (mercury is not Quicksilver) and Salt; these
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: