Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0175)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: degree
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Cosmic/Human Metamorphosis: Lecture 4. Morality, As A Germinating Force
- degree a moral action; but it is also a reality in the course of
- Title: Cosmic/Human Metamorphosis: Lecture 5. The Human soul and the Universe (part 2)
- self-enjoyment, it is also self-understanding, to a certain degree
- Title: Cosmic/Human Metamorphosis: Lecture 6. Man and the Super-Terrestrial
- waking. But in those olden times, when man still had a high degree of
- though it certainly does admit a certain difference, in degree.
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Two
- world. It was simply a question of the degree of spiritual
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Eight
- three degrees of mystical experience. To find the path
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Nine
- first-degree initiate. Through the particular Mystery rites,
- for this purpose? By no means, for the first-degree Initiates
- themselves of those emotions. Therefore these first-degree
- aspirant was ready for the second degree of initiation he
- to be adequately prepared for the third degree, and he was
- Mysteries, for that was the fourth degree of initiation. He
- dead. From the fourth degree the initiate rose to a higher
- degree of initiation which permitted him through certain
- to be an initiate of the fifth degree. Then, at the next
- higher degree, the initiate attained to those insights which
- the seventh degree of initiation. I do not propose to enter
- into the details of these later degrees of initiation, for I
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Ten
- attained a high degree of clairvoyance, genuine clairvoyance;
- high degree of Imaginative cognition which is a necessity for
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: