Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0175)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: figure
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Cosmic/Human Metamorphosis: Lecture 1. Materialism and Spirituality.
- the Cosmic mysteries, will come forth the figure of Christ Jesus,
- Title: Cosmic/Human Metamorphosis: Lecture 2. The Metamorphoses of the Soul-Forces
- merely a figure of speech, it is not merely mystically felt; but the
- Title: Cosmic/Human Metamorphosis: Lecture 7. Errors and Truths.
- an age in which such remarkable scientific figures as those of Freud
- prominent followers stand out the figures of Bengel and Ötinger, who
- interpreters merely point out the figures standing in the foreground
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Three
- figure arrived at and calculate the changes that would occur
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Seven
- One of the outstanding figures in world
- works were centred round the figures of Zeus, Apollo, Pallas
- see him as a titanic figure, fighting for a realistic
- two contrasting figures — Constantine who inaugurated
- his aim after all. A study of these two contrasting figures,
- that the Christ figure was a copy of the cult-god of pagan
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Eight
- that a figure such as Julian the Apostate was initiated into
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Nine
- figures in the text and illustrations.
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Ten
- Then I see one or more figures in various postures executing
- denouement, sometimes it is only a characteristic figure in
- succession of other figures. At first I know nothing of the
- figures, seemingly three-dimensional, are rapidly added,
- figures like those of a copper engraving printed on a
- figures on which the sun falls through a veil which diffuses
- of nations, the poetic figures were visioned by the poet as
- perceived nine figures who surrounded me. And the leaders of
- each group of the three figures were Leibnitz, Descartes and
- the figures they immediately began to dispute amongst
- These figures, then, began to dispute amongst themselves.
- arise once again. The central figure of Plato's
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: