Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0175)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: interest
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Cosmic/Human Metamorphosis: Lecture 1. Materialism and Spirituality.
- world. It was marvelous with what keen and intense interest Fräulein
- matter of pressing interest to know what the struggle to obtain
- interesting himself in these matters, should not know how such a
- Oliver Lodge, who was for so many years interested in the subject,
- although in this case he was specially interested because it was a
- world of sense. The case is an interesting one; only it should not be
- Title: Cosmic/Human Metamorphosis: Lecture 2. The Metamorphoses of the Soul-Forces
- perhaps some people are not interested, wishing rather for something
- not interest us, as it is for a child to say it has no interest in
- at the same place. As soon as we are interested in letting our soul be
- Title: Cosmic/Human Metamorphosis: Lecture 7. Errors and Truths.
- nineteenth century. This book is of the very greatest interest, more
- especially to those who in the interests of Spiritual Science wish to
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture One
- In this context it is interesting to note that, in 1926, at an
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Two
- slightest interest in philosophical ideas, sees everywhere
- actively interested in these ideas, in so far as they stemmed
- interest to us today. Let us dwell for a moment on this
- there was no longer any interest in the historicity of Jesus.
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Three
- St. Anselm's remark is interesting in this context:
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Four
- scientists are interested only in the physical and chemical
- in a series of aphorisms which are extremely interesting, but
- interest in the slightly improper and frivolous passages of
- satisfaction of material interests. Otherwise the following
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Five
- the author for they are most interesting:
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Six
- tells of Constantine is extremely interesting and shows how
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Seven
- He was more interested in promoting Hellenism than in
- this why some people have a professional interest in
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Eight
- because it is in the interest of the Church to conceal it.
- to detect them because other interests occupy our
- time again. It is interesting to note how Aristotle dominated
- are dominated by party prejudice and sectional interests
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Ten
- was particularly interested in the question of the
- Golgotha. It is most interesting to see how Aristotle, this
- Knauer gave the following interesting summary of his
- an interesting experiment. He quotes the following example.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: