Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0175)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: invest
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Cosmic/Human Metamorphosis: Lecture 1. Materialism and Spirituality.
- investigator. One thing, however, made a profound impression in
- that it was possible to investigate the case. The medium through her
- Title: Cosmic/Human Metamorphosis: Lecture 2. The Metamorphoses of the Soul-Forces
- fact, well known to the Spiritual investigator, that although in the
- Now let us investigate something else which is not so difficult
- for some years. We might investigate many of the departments of life
- Title: Cosmic/Human Metamorphosis: Lecture 4. Morality, As A Germinating Force
- nature to the scientists who investigate it. The speeches go on to say
- Nature investigators! Nothing is left to comfort theology but the
- Title: Cosmic/Human Metamorphosis: Lecture 5. The Human soul and the Universe (part 2)
- may say: If I invest my money in this or that undertaking, it
- bank. The bank, without his knowledge, invests the money in a brewery.
- Title: Cosmic/Human Metamorphosis: Lecture 7. Errors and Truths.
- speak of them in the year 1917; I mean, taking all the investigations
- lost, and until we find it again our investigations will find no green
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture One
- investigations which we have already undertaken to the study
- relation to the recent investigations into the life of Jesus.
- historical investigation of this period is concerned. We must
- their investigations by studying body and soul as if they
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Two
- investigate them with an open mind.
- the seeds of death. In other words, spiritual investigation,
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Three
- of spiritual investigation.
- today invest them with their own preconceived picture of a
- purely occult investigations — I am aware of course
- investigation that in the sixth millennium women as they are
- those who investigate these matters clairvoyantly, these are
- we catch an echo of something that can be investigated
- we know from the investigations
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Four
- investigated scientifically, is not such as it was intended
- of spiritual investigation, just as the findings of natural
- science are the result of scientific investigation —
- conclusion drawn from the investigations I have laid down
- investigation shows that in the sixth and seventh millennium
- external investigation and once again relate the Christ
- order that our social life may be invested with the Christ
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Five
- modern approach to historical investigation. He rightly felt
- historical investigation that made the Christ the pivot of
- this direction — but they sought to invest what had
- investigations he was able to discover the spirit as it is
- our knowledge, even if we were to pursue our investigations
- our investigation, will at all times be marred by defects
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Six
- not prepared to investigate them. Anyone who wishes to
- add further information based upon our recent investigations
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Seven
- careful, painstaking and thorough philological investigation,
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Eight
- investigation, even when these sources are the Gospels
- evidence of historical investigation they cannot do
- spiritual-scientific investigation into this period, then a
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Nine
- investigated. The Church has been careful to remove all
- search for the spirit, a move towards the investigation or
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Ten
- purpose of our investigations was to study the course of
- careful laboratory investigations into the human brain and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: