Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0175)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sphere
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Cosmic/Human Metamorphosis: Lecture 1. Materialism and Spirituality.
- To the Men of the Spheres committed to your charge
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture One
- many spheres. The nineteenth century, for example, saw the
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Two
- even in the sphere of orthodox Christianity — one need
- true that science has made great advances in certain spheres
- constituted. Here we touch upon a sphere that must remain a
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Three
- atmosphere. I must remind you of what I said in reference to
- atmosphere that pervades them. People who read the Gospels
- contents of the Gospels in the atmosphere and setting of
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Four
- “tolerate” each other; the two spheres are
- line of demarcation must be drawn between the sphere of
- morality and what belongs to the sphere of chemistry, physics
- higher sphere to its present level.
- from a higher sphere, with the result that they are of
- sphere and must recover once again its former high estate.
- the Spheres, and also with an original vitality, so that it
- co-existence must be sought in the sphere from which man has
- of us is that, in the moral sphere at least, our ideas should
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Five
- plant kingdom today exists in a different sphere from the one
- signified that man would be transported to another sphere
- hidden sphere of the psychic life, to the inner domain of
- possible for man to reveal his true nature in the sphere in
- Zeus in another sphere) as “brother Jupiter”.
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Six
- to outline briefly, we find that they reflect the atmosphere
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Seven
- must realize the need for regeneration in all spheres of life
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Eight
- spiritual atmosphere that surrounds us today did not as yet
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Ten
- may play a decisive part in the different spheres of life. It
- plane, that it is ordained from spiritual spheres because men
- have insight into these spiritual spheres. In Constantinism
- Logos as music of the spheres fraught with meaning, and the
- visible world as the expression of the music of the spheres,
- spheres. Man, he says, is made in the image of the Logos. And
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: