Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0176)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: africa
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 1
- known only to a few: African Spir,
- African Spir was an original
- was published in 1873. African Spir came to recognize, intuitively as
- African Spir was one of
- For African Spir this was
- by certain mystics, African Spir comes to the realization that everything
- African Spir felt that man
- in that century. African Spir was such a thinker. If we read his writings,
- real name was African Alexandrovitch. He was a Russian transplanted
- this in mind we realize that African Spir was born with an inner disposition
- of nature. African Spir knew instinctively that his being was rooted
- African Spir was unable
- no more than mental images reflecting the physical world. What in African
- what had been there before as a living reality. African Spir is such
- a man like African Spir will be seen as a symptom of the soul element
- were condemned to isolation. African Spir is a characteristic example.
- that when a thinker such as African Spir dies he simply disappears as
- When a thinker like African
- before your mind's eye such a thinker as African Spir, it is not for
- to inscribe in your souls a picture of African Spir, something comes
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VII
- vile, mean action of the war in South Africa. With Celtic
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: