Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0176)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: angeloi
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 3
- the Angeloi, the Archangeloi and so on. Therefore the nearest beings
- to whom we look up, when we turn to the spiritual world are the Angeloi.
- As human beings we have a relationship to the Angeloi and they in turn
- the Angeloi what kind of relationship they have to man. When we turn
- the activity and being of the Angeloi and the human intellect. One could
- say that before the Mystery of Golgotha the Angeloi dwelt mainly in
- When I said that before the Mystery of Golgotha the Angeloi dwelt in
- Angeloi, and especially the Angels belonging to individual human beings,
- what took place on earth. In a sense one could say that the Angeloi
- relation to the Angeloi before the Mystery of Golgotha. Afterwards this
- to the beings of the Hierarchy of the Angeloi? Now it is the case that,
- although we are not conscious of it, the Angeloi dwell in our sense
- making objects visible. The beings of the Angeloi live in waves of sound,
- man does not know he is surrounded by the Angeloi is because he transforms
- his perceptions into mental pictures and into these the Angeloi do not
- case in regard to the Angeloi. Yet no consciousness of the Angeloi enters
- very conscious of his relation with the Angeloi between death and new
- birth because then the Angeloi dwell in his intellect.
- to man as he was before the Mystery of Golgotha. Then the Angeloi, particularly
- the Hierarchy of the Angeloi who weave and move — borne on rays
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 7
- the Hierarchy of the Angeloi and that he recorded what came from a higher
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture IV
- personality (Archai), of fire (Archangeloi) and of love
- (Seraphim). Through the Angeloi processes of nutrition and
- nutrition and excretion begin on Saturn through the Angeloi.
- What I do say is that by the time the Angeloi appeared,
- What is indicated is simultaneity; the Angeloi appear, and
- about through the Angeloi is Dessoir's version.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: