Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0176)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: bern
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VI
- writer, Eduard Bernstein, has an interesting description of
- materialists regard as mere chance. Eduard Bernstein relates
- Bernstein met Sergius Kratschinsky, a writer who had adopted
- Bernstein's description of Stepniak is most interesting; to
- attended by both Bernstein and Stepniak, a quarrel broke out.
- fierce disagreement ensued in which Bernstein and others
- spoke up for the Poles, Bernstein defending them against the
- came to the society. And for many years Bernstein heard
- people in the society. Then after a long time Bernstein
- Bernstein was not on good terms with Stepniak, so he was to
- come only if he did not mind meeting the latter. Bernstein
- natural that materialists should do so. However, Bernstein's
- days later Bernstein read in the paper that Stepniak was
- Bernstein through some kind of inner force of attraction.
- 1916 issue of the Bern periodical
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: