You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cosmic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 2
- the cosmic all. Another aspect is that the soul feels it has nothing
- depict the cosmic all as containing man as a being of soul and spirit;
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 3
- not have strayed from his appointed place in the cosmic order. This
- harmonious agreement that exists between our microcosmic breathing process
- and the great cosmic processes within which we are placed.
- between the cosmic picture of the heavenly church and the earthly woman
- at her feet and the stars above her head. Here the spiritual, the cosmic-spiritual
- is seen completely in terms of the earthly; and in fact the cosmic aspect
- Cosmic Spirit who descended from cosmic heights to dwell in the human
- cosmic aspect into the concept of Christ. This attitude would have been
- a trick in order to prevent man from seeing any cosmic aspect in the
- everything possible to eliminate every suggestion of a cosmic quality
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 4
- by an element of a cosmic nature. However, the word genius almost makes
- God. Christ, the God who descended from cosmic heights into earthly
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture II
- soul began to live within the spirit of the whole cosmic
- spirit lives. Consciousness of the cosmic Christ was general.
- conscious of the Father God, but consciousness of the cosmic
- dropped to that of 33, the cosmic Christ descended to the
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture III
- decline — man could no longer experience the cosmic
- concerning human and cosmic thoughts.