Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0176)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: eastern
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 1
- 'I' in people of Central Europe; while the Russian people of Eastern
- the Eastern European will have developed his true nature. It will then
- of the East will recognize to be merely man's outer covering. The Eastern
- is to be found today in Eastern Europe, but is as yet not able to come
- into Eastern European culture. What is as yet experienced only instinctively,
- in Eastern Europe, as life in spiritual reality, will then find expression.
- the ‘I’ comes to expression and the Eastern Europeans prepare
- of Eastern Europe merging with that of Central Europe.
- for stabilizing relations between Central and Eastern Europe the Russians
- of Central and Eastern Europe. When I now mention the name of the Russian
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 7
- the eastern part of Europe the possibility will first emerge for man
- Easterners themselves — that is, the leading people in the East
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture III
- the appearance of those who settled in the eastern part
- changed. This applies only to the eastern part of America.
- there nevertheless, though hidden within the chaos of Eastern
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VI
- eastern hemisphere. The further west one goes, the less do
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VIII
- Eastern Europe. We in Central Europe are placed in the middle
- hypertrophy, over-ripeness. The Eastern pole is only just
- Eastern Europe is very little understood in Central Europe
- what is happening in Eastern Europe! Recently I read about an
- Eastern Europe. Thus Eastern Europe must be passing through
- progressed. The Eastern Europeans will have to catch up with
- Western and Eastern Europe is in particular for Central
- between Eastern and Western Europe, basically because what
- in Eastern Europe, or when it appears there, it is an
- Eastern Europe have a natural inclination to restore to the
- beginning of the 20th century the spirit of Eastern Europe
- in Eastern Europe. The day will come when to the people of
- Eastern Europe it will seem incomprehensible that one should
- appear side by side in space. Eastern, Western and Central
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: