Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0176)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: west
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 1
- Western European views of life, represented a wonderful blend of the
- within the peoples of Western Europe there has gradually come to expression
- of the West, the consciousness soul in the Anglo-American peoples, the
- prevailing in Western Europe.
- seem sheer nonsense to him to regard man the way the West does: as a
- the Hierarchies just as the Western European descends to the kingdom
- Western culture, but it had left its imprint in which could be recognized
- towards the West constitute the sentient soul, intellectual soul and
- If we go westwards we find more and more conditions of emancipation
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 2
- In other words, because the amoeba, the lowest organism, is already
- through breathing exercises which are not suitable for Western man.
- are the spiritual correlate suited to the West, of that for which the
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 4
- Century. He begins by saying that: “Before the war the West imagined
- the nations in the West had aims and goals in common. They even thought
- that: “there are two main urges in Western man.” He then
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 7
- of the rose. In the very lowest realm of perception, the subjective
- from Western science a thinking which is utterly alien to the East,
- only does Western thinking understand nothing about the Russian people;
- — who try to judge Russians with Western thinking do not understand
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 8
- greatness that could have enriched Western culture in works such as
- the deepest spiritual impulses that have sprung from Western culture.
- in Western culture we would cease to hear the empty phrase, “the
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 9
- law of gravity will bring it down to the lowest, but not knowing that
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture II
- at the University of Munster in Westphalia.
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture III
- the West or in Central Europe, is very far from the truth. A
- of the Middle Ages, whereas since then in the West and in
- as was concluded in Westphalia. Peace cannot be expected to
- Westphalia. But now the matter hinges on pretentions which
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture V
- consists of the lowest members, the physical and ether
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VI
- eastern hemisphere. The further west one goes, the less do
- That is why the Western Europeans, who have to resort to
- less awake than Western or even Central Europeans. That is
- inner life of a Russian than to the inner life of a Western
- European. It does of course relate to people in the West, but
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VIII
- shows itself in the extreme polarity between Western and
- of this polarity. The Western pole has already reached
- and not at all in Western Europe. How many discussions are
- through a stage resembling the one Central and Western Europe
- said, in Central and Western Europe more faith, more of a
- Western and Eastern Europe is in particular for Central
- between Eastern and Western Europe, basically because what
- comes to the fore in the West is in a sense too mature,
- We have in Western and also in Central Europe what might be
- adoption from the West. This superstition, so prevalent in
- Western and Central Europe is, to put it bluntly, concerned
- West we cling to what can be pinned down and put into print.
- In the West
- These things become more numerous the further West we go. Central
- Latin races. A feature of Western superstition —
- continues to develop to extremes in the Western world. It is
- sense, but actually to materialize. The Western world has
- one and the same source. In view of Western man's blind
- the West a dreadful use is made in many spheres of what has
- originated in the West. But what is Marxism? It is a theory
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: