Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0176)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: active
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 1
- nothing is more certain than when man thinks, he is then active as a
- that more spirit is active in him than in a non-genius. When the discoveries
- we see external events run their course and we see human beings, active
- with sensible ideas are active in these events but are overwhelmed by
- opinion held nowadays it is a drawback for someone, active in social
- forces are active in spheres where they do not belong they become destructive.
- develops an opposite tendency; he loses connection with the spirit active
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 2
- of spiritual cognition shows that where force is supposed to be active
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 3
- process above our consciousness is actively working the force that entered
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 4
- soul is able to work more actively and with stronger forces; forces
- the departed sojourns then we shall not lose him; we shall remain actively
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 6
- and active. Strange as it may seem it is possible, particularly in our
- one could certainly not say that they are either invisible or inactive.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 7
- One must attempt to see beyond the individual who was active in the
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 8
- not present and active. It has its effect when, as in Luther's case,
- directly active in consecrated substance, was lost to the faithful.
- is present and active. I say this in plain words for it would be much
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 9
- pursuits. What aspects of our being is active when we formulate scientific
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture V
- about where in man the impulse to good or evil is active. All
- basically represents active forces in the astral body.
- evil. It is really like a plant which may be an attractive
- are instincts active in the I and astral body; as
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VI
- remain weak; it cannot be active now, for it has to retain
- what will then be active within us. That is why this
- with subtler concepts does thinking become active and mobile.
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VII
- I and astral body can still be active in it. At the
- developed and so too, the impulse to be active in one or
- has been active in the British social system ever since 1890,
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VIII
- mankind as a whole. This kind of truth is also an active
- apparatus is the brain. But this reflecting is an active
- thinking as something active and alive, expressing itself in
- must become an active union with reality; this will have
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: