Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0176)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: angle
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 1
- His inner life is so entangled in conflicting impulses that it is no
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 5
- studies. Just as a photograph of a tree taken from one angle does not
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 9
- of death with which men mangle each other, causing untold suffering.
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VI
- entangled in a linguistic web when pondering and struggling
- event of the worm with a triangle saying that the triangle
- divides into two triangles if a line is drawn through it. So
- that of dividing a triangle in two, and let one explain the
- here a triangle; if you draw a line through it in a certain
- way, it does indeed divide into two triangles. Each half is a
- triangle just as the worm when divided becomes two worms.
- However, if you divide the, triangle differently, one of the
- parts becomes not a triangle but a quadrangle. In other
- two could be compared to dividing a triangle in two, he would
- as he divided the triangle that the mere act of dividing does
- not guarantee that the result will be two triangles. In order
- concept triangle, which is to be applicable to both parts
- require two different concepts; i.e., that of quadrangle as
- well as that of triangle. The comparison could have been
- that guaranteed the division would result in two triangles.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: