Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0176)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: astral
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 1
- consists of physical body, etheric body, astral body and 'I' or that
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 5
- Christ, it is only when we are free of the etheric body that the astral
- in the astral body and ‘I.’ It is through thoughts, through
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 9
- astral body, incorporated into man's being during the ancient Moon evolution,
- one can speak of moral impulses only insofar as the astral body, being
- from the latter. It must also be borne in mind that the 'I' and astral
- time we awake from sleep we enter, with our ‘I’ and astral
- proficiency. If the 'I' and astral body were not added to our physical
- comparable consciousness as far as the ‘I’ and astral body
- in our T or possibly in the astral body. However, one does not have
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture II
- state of atavistic clairvoyance, the astral body and
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture IV
- because: “The functions of the astral body are varied.
- without resorting to an astral body. Also, unlike Steiner,
- adverse impression. He first remarks: “The astral body
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture V
- the sentient or astral body. Next, he speaks of orektikon
- experienced also in the I and astral body. However,
- an impression is also made on the I and astral body.
- to be experienced the I and astral body on the one
- also your I and astral body; you must inwardly bring
- I and astral body down into consciousness; it
- and ether bodies, and find its reflection in the I and astral
- content in the I and astral body as in the physical
- or evil influence man's I and astral body. In the
- I and astral body it does not as yet become
- what is formless in the I and astral body is
- occurs in the I and astral body. Someone who does
- not recognize the I and astral body can know nothing
- occurs in the astral body. Only by investigating what
- actually happens in the astral body and I is it possible to
- what lives in the astral body as instincts and emotions. As
- its development. The astral body is further, but man is more
- astral body. As a consequence man is not very conscious of
- them unless the astral impulses enter his consciousness. As
- primordial moral impetus is situated in his astral body, just
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VII
- today the reciprocal action between the astral body and the
- I and astral body can still be active in it. At the
- this vivifying effect of astral body on the ether body came to
- of 27, so mobile that the astral body, with which the ether
- the reciprocal effect between astral and ether body, and
- between the soul, i.e., the astral body, and the ether body.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: