Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0176)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: atom
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 2
- ones. Nowadays there is, for example, still a preoccupation with atomic
- electrons. The modern view is that everything consists of atoms. Many
- are of the opinion that everything can be traced back to minute atomic
- i.e., atoms. And many scientists, in fact most, endow matter with force
- the world consists of atoms. How does this view compare with what spiritual
- back to atoms, but what are these atoms? They reveal what they are at
- At the stage of imaginative perception atoms reveal what they truly
- that space is empty and atoms whirl around in this empty space. Atoms
- atoms are revealed as bubbles and the reality is where the empty space
- is supposed to be. Atoms are blown up bubbles. In other words, in contrast
- are seen in soda-water there is no water. Atoms are bubbles in that
- is exactly the illusion prevailing in regard to the atom. The opposite
- is true: atoms are empty — yet again not empty. There is after
- the atom bubbles is ahrimanic substance. Ahriman is there. The whole
- system of atoms consists of ahrimanic substantiality. As you see this
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: