Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0176)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: divide
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 1
- that these two spheres are divided by a sharp boundary.
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture II
- something which divides into two? Who feels indeed the
- sensation as in doubting (Zweifel), which divides the things
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture III
- War took place. England and France were deeply divided,
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture IV
- that I divide post-Atlantean time into seven consecutive
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture V
- soul itself. He therefore divided the soul in another way,
- according to Brentano, the life of the soul is divided into
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VI
- individualization, for one can divide certain lower
- characteristics the creature had before being divided. You
- they are unaffected if divided, and live on as two separate
- worm is divided in two and both parts continue to live, there
- divides into two triangles if a line is drawn through it. So
- way, it does indeed divide into two triangles. Each half is a
- triangle just as the worm when divided becomes two worms.
- However, if you divide the, triangle differently, one of the
- whole. Not the person but the mirror has become divided.
- Likewise the worm soul cannot be divided; it endures as does
- as he divided the triangle that the mere act of dividing does
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: