Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0176)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dream
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 6
- perhaps in the form of a dream or some other kind of vision. Much more
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 7
- very process of forming them just like a dream vanishes as we wake up.
- clear consciousness; he would forget as we forget a dream. Only dimly
- like a half-forgotten dream, of man's interconnection with the whole
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture II
- consciousness, such as dream or sleep and also during the
- spiritual in all natural existence; in states of dream, of
- forces, especially during dream, sleep and other states of
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture III
- not dream of evoking Eckart,
- the Russian people. Her dream was to become ruler in her own
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture IV
- is certainly no dreamer, in fact very much the opposite; he
- biology have ever dreamed of.
- distinguish body-free consciousness from dreamlike
- later stage, a dull dreamlike consciousness. The
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VI
- a dreamlike inner life; not that they are complete dreamers,
- but their soul life has a dreamlike quality. This quality is
- somewhat dreamy disposition. Yet in Russia he had been very
- dreamy. In such instances it points to the future to a
- remarkable degree. All dreams are in fact prophetic; when you
- dream you always dream the future. But because you cannot
- dream in pictures of past ones, and draw them like a veil
- what we dream of the future and the clothes we put on it when
- dreams, we dream the whole time between falling asleep and
- waking. When someone is in a dreamy state during waking life,
- the sensitive and dreamy person he was, then the effect
- pictures are obscured by a state of dreaminess the stronger
- with a person of a dreamy disposition who, not in full
- consciousness, but while in a dreamy state brings about
- detected only in dreams. No physical sense could perceive it,
- develop the art of dreaming, otherwise the being would not
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VII
- dreamed of a world court of arbitration, which is a typical
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VIII
- kind of dreamy, mystical attitude, just as there is now in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: