Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0176)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: earth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 1
- earthly comes into being and passes away. That is not true of any thought.
- happens. A thinker who here on earth has met with much acclaim is in
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 2
- science leads us back through the different phases of earth evolution:
- life is related to our whole earthly life and the whole earthly life
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 3
- the fact that, had evolution run its intended course, earthly man would
- earthly man's essential nature — manifests itself through breathing.
- his earth-existence. Last time I summarized briefly things spoken about
- chord within the cosmos. However, in man's present earth-existence everything
- pictures of what had surrounded man in the world of the senses on earth.
- what took place on earth. In a sense one could say that the Angeloi
- carried up to man knowledge of what was happening on earth.
- But in regard to certain higher knowledge man's earthly consciousness
- on earth is concerned, because He could not enter their consciousness.
- Heaven wishes to behold the earth, to behold from above what is below.
- before Christ had descended to the earth man knew, through his atavistic
- could know of Christ as long as He had not yet come to the earth. From
- his purely external evolution on earth, will take its course and Ahriman
- in his earthly consciousness. What is this different force?
- between the cosmic picture of the heavenly church and the earthly woman
- concept it is transposed into an earthly reality. Certain passages in
- is seen completely in terms of the earthly; and in fact the cosmic aspect
- within the earth. Ahriman does need much cunning and the use of many
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 4
- been on earth since the Mystery of Golgotha.
- God. Christ, the God who descended from cosmic heights into earthly
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 5
- more and more human beings on the earth would lose all direct connection
- in the Mysteries. The human spirit itself would not inhabit the earth.
- united Himself with those earthly forces which came to dominate man's
- what I recently termed “iron necessity.” During his earthly
- at one particular spot on the earth at the time of the Mystery of Golgotha.
- earthly power, proves a weakling when faced with spiritual power. He
- of Christ in earth evolution means for one's own life. It is not without
- between Christ's life on earth and the man of today living after the
- Christ came in order that man should not be lost to the earth. Had the
- man from the earth altogether. Through the Mystery of Golgotha man's
- connection with the earth was restored. Through the Mystery of Golgotha
- intimately connected with that Being who actually experienced earthly
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 6
- about how, in a certain region of the earth, conditions were prepared
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 7
- and could be encountered over the greater part of the earth.
- not found in parents or earlier ancestors, from former lives on earth.
- the illusion of being an independent organism. Certainly the earth is
- a member of the greater organism of the earth. Man cannot tear himself
- earth, if not in their last incarnation then as a rule in the last but
- present on earth in the centuries prior to the Mystery of Golgotha.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 9
- the ancient Saturn, Sun, Moon and the present Earth evolutions. When
- are capable of further development on earth. But the ‘I’
- earth evolution, to advance morally, while intellectually he progresses
- insist that the earth will become paradise when idealism gains the upper
- on earth; i.e., they want to realize something perfect on the physical
- Sun, Moon, Earth, Jupiter, etc. People are apt to ask why all that is
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture I
- attained on earth only because of the fructification the
- earth received when the Christ Spirit united with the
- investigation the deep connection between mankind's earthly
- earth, even with the penetrating research of spiritual
- further evolution consists in the fact that as the earth
- earthly existence and to be conscious of the dangers that
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture II
- of nature is on earth and the spirit of the cosmos in the
- earth's environment. He knew that they are related, that they
- Christ-God—who had not yet descended to earthly
- someone said, when Copernicus established that the earth
- Oh, but the earth lacks all foundation—planets and
- earth and entered the body of Jesus of Nazareth. The Christ
- force spread over the earth and, from another direction,
- doubtful mysticism so beloved by those who belittle earthly
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture III
- of the earth they inhabited because they perceived its
- particular section of the earth which they occupied. The
- relationships prevailing in that part of the earth. Likewise
- and likewise the ear. However, the earth itself is an
- earth's elemental beings. What developed in ancient Greece
- cultures developed which reflected the earth's spiritual
- part of the earth's organism is no longer taken into account.
- kind of spiritual beings live in the elements of the earth.
- the elements, of earth, water, air, and fire or warmth; it
- withers and dies if not rooted in the earth. There you have
- be the last in earth evolution. It is important to know that
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture IV
- example, that water is not just contained within the earth.
- a primordial past of earth evolution which for some reason he
- places as allegoric figures. The earth spirit — truly
- Faust plane (for earth represents “plane” or
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture V
- live on earth in order to foster our union with truth, with
- means to understand people all over the earth. It means
- the earth. Yet since the Mystery of Golgotha not even people
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VI
- out of a force that was in me in a former life on earth.
- their spiritual connection from a former life on earth across
- of the Mystery of Golgotha, did Christ walk on the earth as a
- in the form in which He now lives within the earthly sphere.
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VII
- Human Development, Sequential Earthly Lives
- how a present life on earth is connected with the preceding
- life on earth as well as with the one that will follow. I
- in the will acts across from our previous life on earth, and
- that it acts across to the next earth life. I compared it
- for our next life on earth every web of thought at the center
- life on earth we do so with conditions determined by our
- recently, concerned with the course of man's lives on earth.
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VIII
- the earth.
- have in the past a high degree of insight into repeated earth
- of repeated earth lives reappears in the Occident. But how
- repeated earth lives came to Lessing, not as in the Orient
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: