Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0176)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plane
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 1
- physical plane. Whereas in thinking, that is to say, when we really
- live in thinking, we are no longer on the physical plane. It is only
- physical plane and in so doing we actually deny our own nature. When
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 4
- the physical plane, Herman Joachim. He could be seen here in
- we have lost as far as the physical plane is concerned. It is a name
- this sphere will also know how much the physical plane has lost with
- far as the physical plane is concerned, was chosen by someone in order
- companion, left here on the physical plane, shall know that we remain
- from the physical plane in recent months, Olga von Sivers,
- who not long ago went from the physical plane into the spiritual world.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 5
- first experience of Christ was on the physical plane. Through the centuries
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 6
- plane and the spiritual world, in which the dead are living, was so
- the physical plane and someone who has died. In this situation something
- who listen at keyholes, so to speak, not only on the physical plane,
- said between beings on the physical plane and those in the spiritual
- the spiritual world and the physical plane. These channels are very
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 7
- the physical plane. This seems a strange fact when we at present look
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 9
- the physical plane and the physical plane is not and cannot be perfect.
- perfection with which things are arranged on the physical plane, which
- plane. Christ said: “The kingdom of God is within you.”
- the physical plane and bring order about? That ought not to be asked
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture II
- Oh, but the earth lacks all foundation—planets and
- stars must be sitting on something! Just as planets and stars
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture IV
- Faust plane (for earth represents “plane” or
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VIII
- physical plane is concerned. These things are so obvious as
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: