You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pretty
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture II
- When someone says, “You did your job pretty well”
- gut)? “Pretty” (ziemlich) is “almost”
- someone says “pretty” (ziemlich) in that way! But
- “pretty” (ziemlich) is a word which has referred
- “proper” (geziemend) in the “pretty”
- “pretty” for “ziemlich” has been
- The analogy is not direct, since “pretty” and