You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: reign
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture III
- strong hostility prevailed against Prussia during the reign
- commandment to sovereigns, namely the preservation of the
- demands are reconciled. It would appear that the Sovereign
- Sovereign Court made only brief reference to points that
- continue the war nor to withdraw from it. The Sovereign
- communicated to all the Sovereign Courts as early as the
- 23rd of February, soon after the start of his reign.