Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0176)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sacrifice
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 4
- not only with expertise but with compassion and self-sacrifice. There
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 5
- as would a saint. The lecture dealt with how one ought to sacrifice
- compare with the writer's image of someone who spoke about self-sacrifice
- the purpose of life is sacrifice, then not only I, but everyone, would,
- have a right to speak about sacrifice. One would believe in him, for
- it would be clear that for such a man self-sacrifice would be the joy
- of his life; therefore no real sacrifice. The external appearance of
- sacrifice on his part. He speaks as he does because he enjoys it, to
- those who are least inclined to sacrifice themselves for others are
- the very people who love to say that the purpose of life is self-sacrifice,
- say that the purpose of life is to sacrifice oneself for others might
- very illuminating: “The purpose of life is to sacrifice oneself
- to what extent his particular destiny requires him to sacrifice himself
- sacrifice oneself for others,” but it remains a sterile phrase
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture III
- purpose His Majesty is prepared to sacrifice the conquests
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: