Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0176)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: space
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 1
- myself to be in a world of permanence, subject to neither space nor
- we experience in space and time is fundamentally semblance. In order
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 2
- that space is empty and atoms whirl around in this empty space. Atoms
- atoms are revealed as bubbles and the reality is where the empty space
- sense; where they are the space is hollow, nothing is there. And yet
- produce an effect? Take the case of the space, practically empty of
- A wrong interpretation might imagine the empty space in the bulb of
- theorize about matter. Where in space they see something material we
- not one or the other person, but the space between them. He is concerned,
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 3
- If a chip has become embedded in the eye it will see a dark space before
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture IV
- accepted concept of space must be altered, must acquire a new
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VIII
- such that when they occupy a space from which other entities
- appear side by side in space. Eastern, Western and Central
- Europe, though next to one another in space, can be
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: