Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0176)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: state
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 1
- the Russian people the Spirit-Self is still in an embryonic state. Bearing
- which today are regarded as adequate for political office and statesmanship
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 2
- statements go beyond this view. Consequently it leads Verworn to say:
- within the greater body of the State. We then, according to Verworn,
- we try to think of the political State (as he calls it) as a great organism.”
- like the various corporate bodies within the State.
- to make another statement based on the first: “A comparison of
- attempt is made to depict the State as a cellular organism. So the experiment
- the animal organism a “cell-State.” In other words, he takes
- the idea of the State and compares the animal organism to it. Verworn
- turns the idea around, he extracts the concept of the State and proceeds
- who conceives the notion of how a State functions and transfers this
- of how an organism functions over to the State. The whole subject remains
- The most arbitrary notions are bandied about; statements are issued
- Take this statement by Verworn: “All systems of cells are dependent
- as a model for arranging the various departments within a State. The
- organizing a State. The whole idea is so preposterous that we need look
- departments of State interacting the way that, according to him, individual
- of the direction evolution has taken in the case of the cell State in
- social organism of the political State. It reveals to us among other
- the administrative machinery of the State. Not only is the comparison
- to sense organs, so where do we have the eyes and ears of the State?
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 4
- by professor Max Dessoir, and I constantly come across statements to
- Johanna Arnold is a living proof that such statements coming from this
- at the state of the world, concludes that modern man places a one-sided
- community. This community is the State in which the individual has his
- again, are not emotions the determining factors within the various States?
- all kinds of statements by Goethe, all he says is: “It will not
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 5
- into a moment. This statement by a psychologist — condemned as
- that despite the significance of this statement in relation to man's
- a horrible statement but not an arbitrary one: it refers to the situation
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 6
- made important statements which have caused a great deal of indignation.
- it.” The continuous vacillation of events caused this state of
- in similar states.
- people when they are in a state of dimmed consciousness and take possession
- but through human beings whose state of consciousness gives them access.
- states of consciousness occurred, where doors and windows were thrown
- through states of dimmed consciousness.
- philologists and researchers often fall into states of dimmed consciousness,
- that before 1914 I pointed out how confused were the statements made
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 8
- openly to state their view of Faust's relation to the devil. Today it
- are always present. This state of consciousness constitutes for these
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 9
- They are then in a state of complete unconsciousness and therefore cannot
- "To the Princes and Heads of States." Andrae wanted to show
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture I
- Wilson, the President of the United States of America. I have
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture II
- kind in external nature. However, during lowered states of
- state of atavistic clairvoyance, the astral body and
- in such states of lowered consciousness. And when the
- spiritual in all natural existence; in states of dream, of
- forces, especially during dream, sleep and other states of
- beautiful but lacks all foundation. Such a statement is just
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture III
- spirits, though only in certain states of wakefulness. What
- The State as a Form of Life.
- about the state, but not about a crocodile. Not a single
- this stated in the writings of Haeckel as well as of Rudolf
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture IV
- come up with a single correct statement. His
- statement into nonsense, and then proceeds to criticize his
- it is clearly stated that the Sun humanity experienced the
- particular one states that
- statement really amounts to an extraordinary self-revelation.
- have been written in a state of semi-consciousness. Perhaps
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture V
- proves that they are in a state of flux.
- nowadays no proper concept of a state exists. When people who
- should know discuss what a state is or should be, they speak
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VI
- I find that I am always the same. However, this statement is
- waking. When someone is in a dreamy state during waking life,
- pictures are obscured by a state of dreaminess the stronger
- consciousness, but while in a dreamy state brings about
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VII
- be called from parliament to become a minister of state, then
- brought him into parliament. As minister of state he can put
- freed of the organizing influence of the State. He drew so
- introduced was so high that the revenue from their estates
- from Britain were behind well-known statesmen, and their
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VIII
- last time about a contemporary statesman, Lloyd George.
- expressing himself philosophically, states that he stands for
- the state of “being” to, is directly related to
- What is in the state of existence is dead; what is becoming
- them by in a state of sleep. To understand the polarity of
- You must bear in mind that this is the Secretary of State for War
- Education and the State
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: