Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0176)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: tendency
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 1
- is a tendency to let the spirit in man lie fallow, wanting to remain
- develops an opposite tendency; he loses connection with the spirit active
- becomes steeped in luciferic concepts and emotions. The tendency in
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 2
- in two directions: our thinking, related to breathing, has a tendency
- tendency towards the ahrimanic. We oscillate between Lucifer and Ahriman.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 9
- so there develops with the force of good will a tendency to its opposite,
- a tendency to prejudice, biassed views and the like. No virtue can be
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture III
- when every person is seen to have a natural tendency to become a
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VI
- tendency in man to think in a pantheistic way, to simplify
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VII
- self-discipline did not modify this tendency, we would in
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VIII
- This tendency
- a tendency that is intimately connected with a certain
- really springs from this tendency, although it may be thought
- enhancing man's intrinsic value, though as yet this tendency
- things from one aspect only is a common tendency, which some
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: