Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0176)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: toward
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 1
- towards the West constitute the sentient soul, intellectual soul and
- in our time to turn away from the spirit and towards the ahrimanic —
- have an inclination towards one or the other of these two tendencies
- the agrarian is towards brutishness; in the industrial it is towards
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 2
- by side and were observed by a third person. He looks towards them and,
- Lucifer and Ahriman, or come to realize that we tend towards one-sidedness
- towards the luciferic; while our will, related to metabolism, has a
- tendency towards the ahrimanic. We oscillate between Lucifer and Ahriman.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 3
- that the spiritual world flows towards him and again ebbs away as it
- lies in diverting man away from the spiritual, towards the material.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 4
- inclination whatever towards egotistical mysticism but all the more
- towards great ideals, towards powerful, effective ideas of spiritual
- Anyone who is aware how hard he worked towards this goal during these
- about him strengthen our soul's propensity towards the realms in which
- he was at last striving towards the spirit. But his very latest writing
- towards pragmatism. They want what is useful and practical, hence the
- asks: What has come of this urge toward the useful? He is of the opinion
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 7
- is dying, what is going towards extinction, enters our consciousness.
- towards the East. We see there aspects revealing both the baseness and
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 8
- If in the future you look towards the spiritual world you will find
- turning his gaze, even if not fully consciously, towards the coming
- What could have been achieved through the strong impulse towards the
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 9
- could do little towards perfecting the physical and etheric bodies,
- not only towards people, but towards concepts and ideas; if they are
- cultivated without developing also a disposition towards the opposite
- if he refuses to turn his gaze towards spiritual reality. By this refusal
- they can neither be attained nor understood unless an impulse towards
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture I
- say mankind becomes ever younger, that it goes back towards
- today calls forth so much antipathy towards spiritual science
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture II
- clouded over. Towards the end of this epoch it was really
- bodily constitution of man makes him inclined toward
- towards ever greater perfection.
- part of it for a third time. Towards the end of the book,
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture III
- towards the spiritual aspect of evolution which leads as
- first to make a decisive move towards establishing peace.
- obviously a publication in which those inclined towards mysticism
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture IV
- thinking is led towards anthroposophy. The war has drawn
- right direction moves toward anthroposophy. On the other hand
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture V
- etheric bodies, so must what becomes an impulse towards good
- the sense that the instincts towards good and evil that are
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VI
- more pronounced in people living in countries towards the
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VII
- world around him, but an interest directed towards the spirit
- not only our stand towards truth in our time, but also
- towards the good — the ethically and morally good. In
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VIII
- 19th century there were trends struggling towards it. But
- towards the very opposite.
- that this man has come a long way towards his aim. He is
- inclination is towards overcoming what has become entombed in
- if we would only exert it, to look with understanding towards
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: