Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0176)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: unreal
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 1
- convinces him the external world is unreal? The explanation lies in
- he comes to feel his inner self as unreal. — How can one expect
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 6
- to what is unreal, at the present time spiritual science is an absolute
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 9
- the present unreal ideas are to be replaced with ideas based on reality
- in unrealistic declarations about people's freedom, peaceful cooperation
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture III
- and the unreality and abstraction of ideas. Indeed our
- concepts and ideas will remain unreal unless we learn to
- an unreal concept, for without roots a flower cannot live,
- always unreal. It must become habit to train one's thinking
- concepts of the spiritual world. One's thoughts remain unreal
- the reality or unreality of something can depend on whether
- particular, suffer from unreal thoughts. I have pointed out
- sometimes referred to another unreal concept, frequently
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture V
- rejecting as unreal the mental picture of half-horse,
- thinking about reality or unreality, the question arises, Why
- is unrealizable — of individual nations. Christianity
- wrong, unrealistic ideas are applied to external, material
- taking place now and the unreal concepts and views mankind
- that were at work in social affairs have been as unrealistic
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VI
- thin, and you are left with a feeling of unreality and
- for it is something unreal.
- dismissed as unreal. It must be realized that in order to be
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: