You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: virtue
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 8
- the confines of the physical world by virtue of changes in man's inner
- and conceptions to which man would be exposed by virtue of a relation
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 9
- by virtue of the physical and etheric bodies. We have at present no
- enough to say that good will is a virtue and should be cultivated, or
- virtue and one can even get a sensuous feeling of pleasure from practicing
- it. A kind of cathechism of virtues could be devised: Thou shalt have
- of virtues and no understanding of any of them. It would in fact be
- a tendency to prejudice, biassed views and the like. No virtue can be
- some virtue and pride themselves over much in the fact, then people
- but this is no longer possible when one knows that virtues will of themselves
- he seemingly shows little respect for such virtues as selflessness and
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture I
- Graeco-Latin culture by virtue of mankind's evolution in
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VIII
- “Impenetrability is the property by virtue of which two
- will no longer run, Impenetrability is the property by virtue