Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0176)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wish
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 2
- to be wished that a sufficient number of people would look at them from
- becomes our inner world, not that which we have merely wished; but will
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 3
- Heaven wishes to behold the earth, to behold from above what is below.
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 4
- no wish for that, so he looks for another way out. He comes to the conclusion
- in his endeavour. I love Hermann Bahr and have no wish to say anything
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 5
- express through empty words a general wish to reach union with Christ;
- to live solely for others. There is a definite wish to say what is in
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 6
- medium, the spiritual indiscretion he wishes put to effect. This is
- I wish so very much could flow as an undercurrent through our movement
- However, in attempting investigation of this kind, without any wish
- Title: Karma of Materialism: Lecture 8
- wish to retain awareness of its existence then you must turn to the
- wish that, just at this time, what Luther so forcefully proclaimed would
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture I
- as a creative force, his wishing to express only views that
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture II
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture III
- innocent blood, his Imperial Majesty on his part wishes to
- other considerations. They on their part would wish to
- Majesty wishes to take the necessary steps at the earliest
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture IV
- that spiritual powers in higher worlds wish to communicate
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture V
- personal wishes. You will not, however, be striving in the
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VI
- One could wish
- As I said one wishes the words could be found that make clear
- Title: Aspects/Evolution: Lecture VIII
- social problems. If one wishes, it could be called the next
- and all the many movements that wish to identify with it.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: