Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: divine
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- knowledge of the spiritual world. For you see, Divine Service for the
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- revealing itself from the divine foundations of the world, revealing
- said belongs to the divinely-willed evolution of mankind. If man were
- divinity, of his knowledge of the Divine. Only in the age of the
- spirits endeavour to spread teachings which obscure man's divine
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- To know the Divine behind the world.
- The denial of the Divine is a physical
- Divine. Even the Catholic Church was affected by it, in its
- the existence of anything Divine in the world.
- Science — where the existence of the Divine in the
- man deny the existence of the Divine — the Father God
- say, a Divine Principle in the world such as is acknowledged,
- may be a defect. Atheism — denial of the Divine —
- there is a good reason why there is none. Divine Wisdom
- he already divined something that was not to become manifest
- Divine Beings who have been connected with man from the
- denies the Divine. In every human being belonging to modern
- deny the Divine, whereas if he obeyed the promptings of his
- it a potential sickness tending towards denial of the Divine,
- the powerlessness to lift ourselves to the Divine, we become
- of the unitary realisation of the Divine, but of the
- spirit. A man who can say that he feels not only the Divine
- have found in my ego the higher Ego, the Divine Ego ...
- face of Divine Truth. The moment you practise
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- Divine Service for the Dead can be adapted in accordance with
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: