Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: father
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- the Church Fathers. Of these, Tertullian is a notable
- man deny the existence of the Divine — the Father God
- where a man denies the Father God — that is to
- this in mind, you read the writings of the Church Fathers in
- realise how what these Church Fathers wrote about Christ
- of the Church Fathers in the third century
- These Church Fathers wrote of Christ Jesus in strange, remarkable words
- which, in its effect, leads to the denial of the Father
- Father God only that such people experience and that in a
- ‘Father’, I say: ‘Mother’ ... but
- Translations of the Writings of the Fathers
- Church Father. It was invented at the time ... and all
- ‘No man cometh to the Father, but by me.’
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: