Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: god
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- gods, one can say. Regarding the most important event on earth,
- there they have even agreed on how to celebrate the Christ as a god
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- Godhead. When that time comes there will be no need for any religious
- image of the Godhead — this is what the Ahrimanic beings are
- god-willed evolution of man it can be gathered how he must conduct his
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- man deny the existence of the Divine — the Father God
- where a man denies the Father God — that is to
- matter of destiny and concerns man's soul-life. To deny God
- a true God, is in fact a true God! Confront a Christian with
- questions them rightly — that Christ is verily God.
- true God. Thus writes Tertullian.
- God. Tertullian says all these things out of his own
- Son of God was crucified; I am not ashamed because men must
- needs be ashamed of it. And the Son of God died; it is by all
- enemies of the Gods who love mankind. What the good spiritual
- sickness — becomes an atheist, one who denies God, who
- true nature he would acknowledge God. His nature was, as it
- that the urge in man which makes him deny God is a kind of
- reason of our very physical nature. To deny God, so says
- God only when, through Christ, we find him again.
- can make a man deny God. Christ is the Physician for that
- simple reason that it can equally well apply to God in the
- general sense. It can be said alike of the God of the
- Hebrews, of the God of the Mohammedans, of all the other
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: