Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: air
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- (including what is in air and water) and also, in essentials, the
- meaning for man so long as he has not developed his clairvoyant
- developed clairvoyance, realise why it is so difficult for human
- sub-consciousness. Clairvoyant consciousness does not charm anything
- we understand the nature of clairvoyant connection with the dead. What
- round about us, like the air we breathe, there is a spiritual world,
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- through clairvoyant consciousness, that the forces prevailing over a
- experience, however, a spiritual, clairvoyant experience.
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- of atavistic clairvoyance nor in that of Greco-Latin civilisation
- in man's soul from atavistic clairvoyance obscured his observation of
- atavistic clairvoyance. And in the Greco-Latin period, thought was not
- of clairvoyance and are able to perceive what is actually going on in
- clairvoyant. If we are able to scrutinise these pictures, it becomes
- Spiritual Science can be studied to-day without developing clairvoyance
- clairvoyance — but he wants to deprive him of his free will, to
- epoch when man still had the pictures of atavistic clairvoyance, how
- from men through their own atavistic clairvoyance. Their clairvoyance
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- faculties of ancient clairvoyance. It was this that enabled
- through the power of ancient clairvoyance — not through
- no need today to despair of finding the Christ in immediate
- the air. They are no more than gestures — made with the
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- mineral world (including what is contained in air and water),
- clairvoyance; but when we think it over we shall realize that
- with the Dead as the result of developed clairvoyance,
- because it lies in the subconsciousness. Clairvoyant
- clairvoyant connection with the Dead. What the Dead seems to
- working. The knowledge that around us, like the very air we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: