Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: away
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- object here on Earth, we perceive it; if we look away from it, we no
- really passed away but is still there. In physical life men have this
- then go away and look back at it later on, the tree has not
- passed away the next so far as physical consciousness is concerned;
- spiritually conceived, it has not passed away. You can look back at it
- That an event is past means simply that it is farther away from us. I
- passed away, I have often said that it is not the task of
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- body. They arise and pass away, but without them there would be for
- People may shy away from the notion that Angels want to call forth in
- but the aim of the Luciferic beings is to tear men away from insight
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- look away from it, we no longer perceive it. In yonder world we
- away and look back at it later on, the tree has not
- something at one moment, it has passed away the next as far as
- has not passed away. You can look back at it just as you looked
- away from us. I beg you to remember this. For man on
- and feel pain. When good friends pass away, I have often said
- far away, while immediate life is close at hand, the very fact
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: