Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: bear
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- bound to them after death; he feels as though they were bearing him,
- sustaining him with great power. The Archangels bear him more mightily
- want you to bear this in mind. For man on Earth in the physical body,
- grow strong to bear it, not let oneself be talked out of it. In regard
- fain still be here! Their pain is eased when we bear it with them. The
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- sensation-bearing forces constantly proceeding from his actions,
- of pleasure or sorrow, the transmission of merely sensation-bearing
- plant realms, actually that mineral realm that the animals bear
- within them, that man himself bears within him. These beings are
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- observation of the negative in our life — which can, however, bear
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- that we bear in our soul something that can at all times rise
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- as though they were bearing him, sustaining him with great power.
- their sorrow One should grow strong enough to bear sorrow; not
- when we bear it with them. The child feels in us, shares his
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: