Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: centuries
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- of Golgotha, which had taken place three centuries before
- third and fourth centuries, whereby the soul was drawn into
- in the first centuries of Christianity, both on earth and
- centuries which followed, the Mystery of Golgotha was the
- fifteenth/sixteenth centuries. Then came the time when the
- through the following centuries. An essential change,
- the following centuries of the Fourth post-Atlantean
- to realise how throughout the centuries the Mystery of
- seven centuries of Christendom. We are living in the
- spiritual world in the centuries before our birth. Just as
- reached full understanding of it centuries later, so we
- they experienced in the spiritual world in the centuries
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: